6 inch lowering springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
im shpping them to a member with a 00-06 truck to get final measurements then I can work out production

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just a update they are off the 07 up truck and headed to the 00-06 for final measuremnts

escahoe07

Reaction score
I'm interested in these 6" springs, I have 4" springs right now and I'm still a good 2" higher in the rear than the front. I suppose these should level me out. I already have the rear shock relocator, would I need to purchase a different one to run these springs?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm interested in these 6" springs, I have 4" springs right now and I'm still a good 2" higher in the rear than the front. I suppose these should level me out. I already have the rear shock relocator, would I need to purchase a different one to run these springs?

did you cut the brackets off the frame?

are you running the djm complete hardware kit which is trailing arm relocators and swaybar relocators which are needed?

what wheels are you running/tires and what front suspension drop is on the truck now?

escahoe07

Reaction score
Haven't cut the brackets, and no I'm not running either trailing arm or swaybar relocators. I have 28" wheels with 295/25/28, I have 2" eibach springs in the front right now, had them for 3 years...I think they have settled quite a bit though. From tire to fender I only have an inch in between currently, but in the rear I have a little over 3"

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Haven't cut the brackets, and no I'm not running either trailing arm or swaybar relocators. I have 28" wheels with 295/25/28, I have 2" eibach springs in the front right now, had them for 3 years...I think they have settled quite a bit though. From tire to fender I only have an inch in between currently, but in the rear I have a little over 3"

thats the problem.

1) rear cut bumpstops brackets off frame
2) put this kit in
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=108

on my customers truck that I did 295 25 28 from ground to fenderlip with the above kit in the truck will sit at 34.75 with no spacer and 35.75 with spacer. Your front is prob like 34.75 to 35 now.

escahoe07

Reaction score
Just took measurements, my front is right at 34" from ground to fenderlip, and my rear is at 36". So do you think that kit you sent me a link to should bring the rear down closer to what the front is?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just took measurements, my front is right at 34" from ground to fenderlip, and my rear is at 36". So do you think that kit you sent me a link to should bring the rear down closer to what the front is?

if you cut the bumpstop bracket off the frame and put that kit in you will be good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn