6 inch lowering springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Houston u plan on selling the trailblazer ss springs?

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Looks good HoustonJG!! And good job Tony! I wonder if a Tahoe/Yukon would sit any lower than an Avy with this setup?

HoustonJG, do you have pics of your bumpstop removal/replacement?

Last edited:

HoustonJG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Iwaslowr,

I don't have a pic of the free travel mod

But I just cut the bracket off then I drilled and tapped a hole for the low profile bump stop

I pull a 16' enclosed trailer with my truck and I have only bottomed out once since I lowered it and cut the bracket off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i will need the springs back to go over final specs ill tell you when i need them back.

a avalanche sits about 1/2 to 9/16 of a inch higher than a tahoe in the rear. with that tire size you should be in 32 inch range about.

Last edited:

HoustonJG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes the avalanches do sit up high from the factory

Just email me when you need them back

I want a set for sure when they are under production

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no problem i need to work a few things out to get these done. this will fit all the 00-13 tahoes no problem

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

also I will be measuring the springs when I get them back and will set up the correct number if people want to run helper bags.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i would like to send your springs to a guy with a 00-06 truck with the djm hardware kit/belltech shocks.

Anyone here that can help me out

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
houston send you pm also I would need the springs back ill pay for shipping i need to test on a 00-06 truck.

HK-DEMON-

Reaction score
also I will be measuring the springs when I get them back and will set up the correct number if people want to run helper bags.

Tony, are the spring in production the same diameter as the DJM springs? Also, are these spring still in production or are they ready for purchase?

I would be interested in a set if the ride quality is much better than the old DJM springs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman