5" Rear Drop 3" Front Drop ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devious02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay well I have a 5" Rear Drop and a 3" Front drop now and its rides kinda Stiff So I went out and bought some Drop Shocks [Beltech Street Performance] have not put them on yet due to they are on back order and only have one so far but it feels kinda too soft. Has anyone used these? Also Im looking to find some swaybar links for the rear where can I find them?

HokieHigh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably should have went with the bilstein HDs they ride alot better. IMO! DJM makes swaybar end links but with a 5in rear drop out back the angle is still going to be off

OP
OP
Devious02

Devious02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably should have went with the bilstein HDs they ride alot better. IMO! DJM makes swaybar end links but with a 5in rear drop out back the angle is still going to be off

So I take it you have used these shocks b4? I trying to find a place
to buy them DJM don't sell them on the site.

HokieHigh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I have bilsteins on my ride and it's dropped 5+ in the rear, try stylintrucks.com or get a hold of Tony on here. DJM DIRECT

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
i have the belltech street performance. And when i took them out, I saw that they were pretty soft. Yet, after installing them..they ride better than any other shocks I had. Mines is dropped 5" out back as well

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Like Hokie said, I bought them from the DJM vendor on here.

dstratltr450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a djm 3/5 drop and it rides a lil stiff in the rear..i think air bags in the back would help alot but i need new shocks too and dont know the best ones to get...you recomend the bilsteins over the belltechs?

OP
OP
Devious02

Devious02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never used the bilsteins I put the belltech Street Performance on mine that thing rides like a dream now even with my 24s on it. I also used the shock extenders with them.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the street peformance belltech shocks are nice for the dropped spring set ups.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman

Latest posts