4 or 6 inches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the money all saved for the DC lift for my tahoe, but backed out at the last minute. I drove a few lifted trucks and it just wasn't my cup 'o tea. My dad has a 98 ram with a 2.5" leveling kit and 35s and its too big for me. I'd rather have them low, but nothing against lifted trucks, I love the look of them :D

But if your on a budget get the RC lift, but if you want the biggest and the best save for the DC lift.

OP
OP
T

tom10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im looking at a nice rc one since im kinda on a budget but is it a rough ride with em cuz figure if your putting new suspension on then you wont be feeling every bump in the road

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
No, as long as you dont crank the tbars too much it wont be a rouch ride. Most people actually like the ride after installing a lift more then they did when it was stock.

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, as long as you dont crank the tbars too much it wont be a rouch ride. Most people actually like the ride after installing a lift more then they did when it was stock.

I have ridden in a few trucks that were cranked and still rode better than stock. I think its the bigger tires and better shocks that improve the ride.

But spend money on good tires and shocks too. I have owned Nitto Terra Grapplers a few different times and that are the best all around tire IMO, great price and a great wearing tire.

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
well if you crank too much you rest on the bump stops and have no upward travel so that will ride like shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mich2024