4 High Headlight Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Lol be my guest 1999. Take a visit over. Im sure we can wire it up real quick.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Wouldn't buying the relay harness from hidgate give you the 4HI-mod? It also feeds your HIDs power directly from your battery.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Wouldn't buying the relay harness from hidgate give you the 4HI-mod? It also feeds your HIDs power directly from your battery.

This is quite possible. It may, ill have to check that out for sure. Brandon you got pm!

Wierd? Hidgate is showing up as a no longer registered ebay user? Kinda sketchy.

Last edited:

Chevyrider619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey 350.. So when i install my hid's instead of powering the highs to battery just power off the lows of the battery?? i'm a lil confuse

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
This is quite possible. It may, ill have to check that out for sure. Brandon you got pm!

Wierd? Hidgate is showing up as a no longer registered ebay user? Kinda sketchy.

I am pretty sure it will. If I didn't already have a relay harness I would buy it and try it out, it is only $16 shipped.

Yeah, hidgate is no longer.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Chevy Rider, When you do the 4 high mod. All you are doing is making it so your lows stay on constantly. No matter what. So with a normal lighting assembly when you hit the high beams, The highs come on, and the lows shut off, Right?

Now, With the 4 high. When you hit the high beam switch there is a VERY quick voltage drop in the low beams because the power is running through the relay back to the lows to keep them on with the highs. If you dont have the relay powered by the battery,9x out of 10 your lows will cut out every once in a while. Usually its fine during warmer weather i noticed. But cold weather, forget it. The ballasts just need to warm up alot.

Hope that helps. Lmk if you need anymore assistance.

I will try and get a 4 hi kit made for you soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10