4 High Headlight Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was looking around on ebay and could not find one for my truck.

Anyone know where I can buy one for cheap? Or would be willing to put together one and il PayPal you some money? Will be buying these and some 5k HIDs and I plan on installing everything at once when Spring hits.

Also, do HIDs and this 4 high mod suck a lot of power? I'll be running a pretty good size sound system by the time I go to do this, my alt will be stock but il have a GOOD Kinetik battery. Should I invest in a ** alt?

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! That's perfect, thanks Mavrick, and yeah if he doesn't have any left $16 shipped isn't bad. I had no idea Summit carried this.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
I can make you the kit and ship it for like $8 . RavingMadMan can vouch for me.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Listen you ill drive to your house and make you put it in for free god dammit! Naw but i could just come get it your in dudley i go to webster from time to time

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can make you the kit and ship it for like $8 . RavingMadMan can vouch for me.

You take PayPal? Sounds good to me, as long as everything is included along with directions. Also ive sent you two PM's about the HIDs but no reply, could you link me? Thanks.

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
If you do the summit kit let us know how it works out, i am interested in the mod for my 2 door also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork