35 x 12.50's on 00-06 Yukon/Tahoe with key's and spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
Get a nice set of factory 20's off of something newer, throw keys on it and 35's. You will have no rubbing issues at all. Rough country sells a kit for $189 that consists of keys, 4 shocks, and 3 inch blocks for the rear, as well as everything to install it. I don't know if the SUV's come stock with larger blocks but my Z71 silverado had a factory 2" block.

Nick

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
that looks sick!! that's what i wanna do but w/33s and 20s... my wife doesn't want it too high but she's ok with the leveling kit..

OP
OP
Sir-Lancelot

Sir-Lancelot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that looks sick!! that's what i wanna do but w/33s and 20s... my wife doesn't want it too high but she's ok with the leveling kit..

Thank you!

Word to the wise, when it comes to the wife it's better to ask forgiveness then permission. lol

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
looks good! I ended up sticking to OEM tire size but chose some meaty looking tires to get my "Urban Assault Vehicle" look. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs