305/50/20’s on a Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03_GMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gents I am getting close to tire replacement time. I currently am running 275/55/20 BFG KO2’s on KMC 20x9’s. Tires have 74K miles on them but still not quite done. The wheels have a 15mm offset and just barely poke out and look the way I want. However the 275 is just not wide enough for my taste. Has anyone done 305’s on a factory ride height? I know trimming my power running boards may be necessary but I’m good with that. Thanks for y’all’s help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run 305/50x20 Michelin Defender tires on stock wheels with the 31mm offset, on my stock height truck. The clearances with the fender liner are close, but there is no rubbing. I added a few push clips on the lower front edges of the fender liner, just to keep the fender liner nice and snug against the plastic honeycombed backing plate.

OP
OP

03_GMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 305/50x20 Michelin Defender tires on stock wheels with the 31mm offset, on my stock height truck. The clearances with the fender liner are close, but there is no rubbing. I added a few push clips on the lower front edges of the fender liner, just to keep the fender liner nice and snug against the plastic honeycombed backing plate.
Thanks man. Got any pics??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs