3.5 inch cat back $130 dollars.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ihaveamustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have any sound clips? I'd like to do something to get a little more noise out of mine. Hate to have to drop $300 on an intake too though.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ill try to get some tomorrow.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
muffler has got louder takes about 1 month to fully set in on the magnaflows ive used. Ill get a video soon

DUKES

Reaction score
yeah guys dont waste your time. Its one step louder and for us is perfect. Im doing long tube headers for better performance/gas mileage im sure it will sound even better after that.

Hey tony i was wondering what long tube headers you are going with? I have a 08 Denali and was thinking about throwing some on..

Thank you sir

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey tony i was wondering what long tube headers you are going with? I have a 08 Denali and was thinking about throwing some on..

Thank you sir

kooks 1 7/8 with catted y pipe

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Thats a pretty good amount! even though those headers arent exactly the cheapest.

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the muffler through ebay w/free shipping - 125.00

Copy of receipt below incase anyone wants to reach out to the same seller. He has a "make an offer" option, so I pushed through 125.00 and he excepted.

ebay-muffler.gif

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
I like..just did something similar on my Tahoe and got to see the same restrictive factory muffler shots in person. Im very happy with the way mine turned out as well.

The factory mufflers on the 6.2's are actually not very restrictive at all (compared to most oem mufflers out there). They are pretty well designed actually.

However, nice job on finding a muffler that works for you! Looks like a fairly easy and inexpensive mod.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu