3/4 drop on 24s & towing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
colt45hoe

colt45hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ll snap a photo tomorrow with a measuring tape. I don’t know what else to tell ya my guy. I know I don’t rub at all in the rear.
Every setup is completely different I guess lol thanks for all the input tho bro much appreciated!!

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the curb rash was already there. I bought the rims for like 700 bucks from a guy. Got the tires brand new for 400 bucks.

It was a win for me. :waytogo:
I don’t blame ya I’ve rocked curbed rims before. I couldn’t look past it lol

OP
OP
colt45hoe

colt45hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Figured I would update .

I had the wrong bags for my springs, 60742 1000 air lift helper bags are the ones you need for the 5305 belltech lowered springs!

the ones I had in there were to big, so when I get these they should be golden! I’ll keep it updated.

big_tugg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well after looking at your pics I’m clearly lower than you and I only have 4” springs lol soooo ‍♂️View attachment 277566
I know this is an old post but did you ever figure out how to make it stop rubbing? Looking at this picture (depending on where it’s rubbing) I would think spoon adjustable control arms would solve your issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011