2nd Question for my Newly/Oldie 06 XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
patateB-5

patateB-5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what I've got waiting to go in my Denali when it gets back from being painted. (If it gets back...!) Sure wish I can get the CD changer to work with this setup, but I was told no...:shrug:

BOSS Audio Systems BV9358B Car DVD Player - Double Din, Bluetooth Audio and Calling, 6.2 Inch LCD Touchscreen Monitor, MP3 Player, CD, DVD, WMA, USB, SD, Auxiliary Input, AM FM Radio Receiver

41d9lMOT2kL._SS142_.jpg

PAC RP5-GM11 Radio Replacement Interface With Built-In OnStar Retention/Steering Wheel Control Retention/Navigation Outputs for Select GM Class II Vehicles

51DikGt-cLL._SS142_.jpg

Metra Electronics 95-2001 Double DIN Installation Dash Kit for Select 1994 - 2012 GM Vehicles

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I've got waiting to go in my Denali when it gets back from being painted. (If it gets back...!) Sure wish I can get the CD changer to work with this setup, but I was told no...:shrug:

BOSS Audio Systems BV9358B Car DVD Player - Double Din, Bluetooth Audio and Calling, 6.2 Inch LCD Touchscreen Monitor, MP3 Player, CD, DVD, WMA, USB, SD, Auxiliary Input, AM FM Radio Receiver

View attachment 377706

PAC RP5-GM11 Radio Replacement Interface With Built-In OnStar Retention/Steering Wheel Control Retention/Navigation Outputs for Select GM Class II Vehicles

View attachment 377707

Metra Electronics 95-2001 Double DIN Installation Dash Kit for Select 1994 - 2012 GM Vehicles
That's basically what I installed, minus the disc drive. You'll be quite happy with it, just pay attention to the PAC programming instructions.

OP
OP
patateB-5

patateB-5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's basically what I installed, minus the disc drive. You'll be quite happy with it, just pay attention to the PAC programming instructions.
For sure. My freind will be the installer, seeing as how I'd short the whole thing out. Almost burned down my Challenger 2 years ago just adding a horn assy to it.

Joey Q

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know if the 06' Yukon XL Denali came with air shocks and an onboard compressor for ride adjustment? Thks
Phil
Not sure if mine came with air shocks, but it did have a factory air compressor/suspension air ride lift thingy. I disabled that. And lifted it. Have dual Viair compressors for my Hornblasters setup.

OP
OP
patateB-5

patateB-5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if mine came with air shocks, but it did have a factory air compressor/suspension air ride lift thingy. I disabled that. And lifted it. Have dual Viair compressors for my Hornblasters setup.
I saw that on mine. They did have them all the way around. I loved the ride so much, I sold the lift kit and just today had front and back OEM shocks replace. Man, I must be getting old, but I sure do love the ride. ;)