Need beta testers for a bluetooth adapter for 2002-2006 GM Trucks. You can keep it when we're done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thekidandy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No, it only works with the head units compatible with the 6-Cd changer.
My truck is a 2006 Yukon Denali, which does in fact have the 6 disc cd changer, just like your 2003 Denali XL. Is the issue that I have the factory touch screen then? I would love to be able to test to determine compatibility with the factory touch screen navigation system

bibletoter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have that exact radio (and empty cubby) in my '04 Tahoe and would love to try out your BT adapter!

jconde

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got a 2005 Yukon Denali with the Nav/Radio touch screen and the 6 disk changer down lower.

I never use the changer, and have been planning on replacing the head unit, mainly to get blue tooth so I can stream from my phone.

I'd be willing to test your contraption if this is a setup you can work with.

slypher25aussie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested to test it. I have the factory 6-disc changer. I also have both types of factory head units on hand to test with. The regular one with the single CD like in your picture, and the factory navigation unit.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it only works with the head units compatible with the 6-Cd changer.
The factory nav units that are TNR also can control a factory 6 CD unit. (TNR = Touchscreen)

I am not sure about the INR, most of those are in the scrap bin by now. (INR = Non-Touchscreen)

OP
OP
clarkb

clarkb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd be interested to test it. I have the factory 6-disc changer. I also have both types of factory head units on hand to test with. The regular one with the single CD like in your picture, and the factory navigation unit.
You still want to try this? I'd be curious if it works with the Nav version also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518