2in body lift... + leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
already have CCM leveling kit but would like it for it to sit a little higher. What do yall think about a 2" body lift.... Only cost around $350

boroblack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It would cost you more to get those fabbed than the bodylift and installation combined probably.

OP
OP
07Z71hoe

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn.. then why does anyone ever do a body lift? ha
What size lift does bmxdannyo have on his hoe??

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn.. then why does anyone ever do a body lift? ha
What size lift does bmxdannyo have on his hoe??

There isn't very many people with GMT900 Tahoes that run a body lift. With the couple of forums I am on I can only think of a couple guys that did it but it was with a 6"+ lift. You have to mess with too much stuff on these tahoes for th body lift. One big thing that may don't like is messing with the rear hitch/bumper reinforcement.

Also bmxdannyo has the same lift you have.

OP
OP
07Z71hoe

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i def didnt realize it would be that hard. only reason i wanted to is because i say a newer avalanche with my leveling kit and 2in body lift that looked awesome! If i want it sit any higher without spending $1,600 on a 4in lift how could i do that?

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?topic=110198.0

scroll down and u will see the avalanche im talking about

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes that avalanche looks great but it has a truck frame platform with a bumper like a truck. And the hitch is seperate from the bumper so it makes it soo much easier to do. Believe me I have looked into the body lift because I am in the same situation as you because I want a little more lift. I have had body lifts on every truck I have owned and this is the first that I didn't do it to. My last truck was an 07 NNBS Sierra with a 2" leveling kit and the zone 1.5" body lift and the height was perfect.

OP
OP
07Z71hoe

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i guess were stuck with our leveling kits only huh? well this kinda sucks. just sold my 06 f250 that had a 8in lift an i feel like my hoe is still at stock height even with leveling kit. couldnt do blocks or anything just get one or two more inches?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA