24x14 Offroad Wheels On An AT4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Might have to check out the venom brand. I actually ran atturo a/t on my van and similar experience. 20k miles and my rear tires are at the warning stripes and fronts are showing rot. Not thrilled about them but they were cheap to begin with
image.jpgI’ve had them since march of last year mainly highway miles probably close to 50k miles give or take all even wear I ain’t even rotated them once since I got them put on lol it’s been a busy year

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might have to check out the venom brand. I actually ran atturo a/t on my van and similar experience. 20k miles and my rear tires are at the warning stripes and fronts are showing rot. Not thrilled about them but they were cheap to begin with
I've NEVER been a fan of the Venom tires. The don't look as aggressive as I'd like, and they somewhat resemble more of a street tire instead of an off road tire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC