24x10" Matte Black Giovanna Barcelona's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Brand new 24x10 Matte Black Goivanna Barcelona Wheels new in box still have original rim dust shields to go over all of them. Ebay they are going for 2500$-3600$! Looking for 1800$ OBO+ Shipping Ill be happy to answer any questions you may have :Handshake:

Barc1.gifbarc2.gifbarc3.gif

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Why arent those on your truck? They would look dope with your grille

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

And where the fu*k are all these wheels coming from?lol

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Why arent those on your truck? They would look dope with your grille

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

And where the fu*k are all these wheels coming from?lol

I think slides would look better then the barcelonas but I do really like these wheels dont you think?

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I love the Barcelona's. But I agree, the Slides did look pretty dope on your Tahoe. I think the Barcelona's would look real good with that grille and all the other black on there.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I would get the Barcelonas over Slides, just so me and hallf the forum do not have much in common after the fact of having Tahoes.
I would swear you are a wheel dealer or something.

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
I would get the Barcelonas over Slides, just so me and hallf the forum do not have much in common after the fact of having Tahoes.
I would swear you are a wheel dealer or something.

Haha no I just have a large family and run into wheels pretty easily and when someone needs something sold they let me do it. Im debating throwing these on my truck tho now because I think they would look legit and at the same time unusual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160