22" Wheels and drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bow-tielover

bow-tielover

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you all for the pictures. Please keep them coming.

just a heads up. If you do 4 in rear and front at 3 rear will be 2 inches higher major rake. Just a kit you can check out i designed the rear springs and they do ride smooth and will be coming out with a 6.5 spring as long as testing goes ok. Heres the kit

http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=192

22x9 with 30mm offset wheel and 285 45 22 with a 3/5 would sit perfect. Ill try to get some pics of a a few guys trucks ive done and posted.

Thanks for the info. I tow a boat (5500 lbs) with my Tahoe. I should I worry about an rubbing?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nope my springs I designed around towing. All you need is aurlift helper bag 60742 and will tow fine with my springs

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Sorry forgot to add pic. My custom springs truck loaded with boat
image_zps501af6f9.jpg

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great

Get the newer chrome moulding

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Those wheels look larger than 22 :)

Got a part number?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3/6 on mine...plan to go as low as Neversatisfied in the front! thats jst badass

Bad324

Reaction score
Wow I think the 3/4 drop with 22" absolutely is the the perfect look of the Tahoe for me. Wasn't considering dropping at all but if I add wheels I just might go ahead and do it!

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its not exactly what you were looking for, but every pic you see will help you determine what's gonna work for you. This is my truck. '07 'Burb with McGaughey's 2/3 drop sitting on 22" CK375's. Keep in mind that in this pic the truck has literally NOTHING behind the second row captains chairs and only had about a quarter tank of fuel, so with the third row seats back in along with a full tank and whatever else I might haul around everyday, it will sit about half an inch lower in the rear.

vrujb59at

It figures, the pic isn't showing up for me, but hopefully its just my phone and the rest of you guys can see it. Pics I post from my phone never show up for me. Not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
y9uje8uv.jpg

Hahahhaaha

:rage:

:sorrysign: WTF AM I DOING WRONG? :okay2:

I upload my pics to an image hosting site, click on the insert image icon in my post, and then paste the URL to my image into the box that pops up. Isn't that the way its supposed to be done? I've tried using all the major hosting sites and this happens every damn time!

Last edited:

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rage:

:sorrysign: WTF AM I DOING WRONG? :okay2:

I upload my pics to an image hosting site, click on the insert image icon in my post, and then paste the URL to my image into the box that pops up. Isn't that the way its supposed to be done? I've tried using all the major hosting sites and this happens every damn time!

Why not take the url img tag route? Put it strait to post vs image attaching path since your hosting them anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mack10432

Latest posts