22" chrome wheel inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dbond

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here from Calgary Alberta.
I am wondering if the chrome inserts on the high Country wheels are removable? Personal preference but I think they would be much more appealing without them.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

If you agree, please include some basic information about your truck in your signature line, as it will be helpful to folks here in quickly and more accurately answering any questions that you may have.

I cannot personally help you with your current question, but other folks will chime in.

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those inserts do not appear to be chrome on mine. The middle insert cap appears to plastic IMHO.

OP
OP
D

Dbond

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes I do believe they are plastic painted chrome. Either way I I feel they clutter up wheel. Just seeing if they are able to be removed before I start prying on them with a flat head screw driver haha. Havnt had a chance to take a good look yet as its been - 30 here and I failed by not heating my garage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent