21 Tahoe Yukon trailer TPMS issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vic Vinegar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone getting a service trailer TPMS issue? Bought the truck with the trailer TPMS as part of the build and had the trailer tire sensors installed at a reputable tire shop. Running the truck at startup 15-20 mins later the truck shows a fault “service trailer tire pressure monitoring system.” Anyone? Bueller?

Marc Marc

Reaction score
Anyone getting a service trailer TPMS issue? Bought the truck with the trailer TPMS as part of the build and had the trailer tire sensors installed at a reputable tire shop. Running the truck at startup 15-20 mins later the truck shows a fault “service trailer tire pressure monitoring system.” Anyone? Bueller?
I have the same issue and question with my 2021 AT4. Works fine until about 5 miles down the road, then get a message to service the trailer TPMS system. Makes it unusable when I need it the most for my dual axle 20-foot Ranger bassboat. This occurs every trip. Hoping someone knows why this is happening and what the fix is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts