'21 High Country Ceramic Coat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please stop paying people to apply ceramic. Its simple. clean, cut, polish, IPA, ceramic. Or you can just IPA, ceramic. Most of you guys will be hitting automatic car washes which will wreak havoc on your paint anyway.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please stop paying people to apply ceramic. Its simple. clean, cut, polish, IPA, ceramic. Or you can just IPA, ceramic. Most of you guys will be hitting automatic car washes which will wreak havoc on your paint anyway.

You do realize that what might be simple for you isn't necessarily simple for everyone else? Someone who doesn't know what they're doing can absolutely ruin a $10,000 paint job trying to cut and polish it... There's a reason the entire service industry exists. It isn't used strictly by lazy people who don't want to do things for themselves.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your not going to ruin your paint with ipa, ceramic. Try ipa and liquid ceramic. Don't believe the 5-10 year coatings. It's bs. You'll want to polish at least every year to remove swirls which removes ceramic.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not what I said. You can ruin paint with a buffer and compound very quickly if you don't know what you're doing.
Sure, if your running m100 and denim pads.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts