21 Denali interior rattles.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WVBKW

Reaction score
Anyone have a middle seat rattle?

Also my center dash is rattling. Any fixes?

21 Denali 7000 miles.

Thanks!

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had an annoying rattle that we figured out was only happening when the 3rd row seats were folded down. Pretty sure it was a headrest contacting the 2nd row seatbacks but honestly haven't noticed it at all lately even though the 3rd row spends a lot of time folded down

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score

21 Denali 7000 miles.

Thanks!

Rattles always drives me nuts. You could always take the dash apart and use a little caulk here and there. I’ve used it a few times on various areas on my wife's Yukon exterior parts with great results.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score

21 Denali 7000 miles.

Thanks!
Yessir on the dash rattle here. Mine was coming from the middle and it was the center speaker contacting the bracket holding it in place or something along those lines. They supposedly adjusted it, added foam, then test drove to ensure the rattle increased. They were 100% effective in their repair.

It’s back in to have other items of concern corrected and one more shot at fixing the dash rattle. Third-time’s a charm!

OP
OP
W

WVBKW

Reaction score
Yessir on the dash rattle here. Mine was coming from the middle and it was the center speaker contacting the bracket holding it in place or something along those lines. They supposedly adjusted it, added foam, then test drove to ensure the rattle increased. They were 100% effective in their repair.

It’s back in to have other items of concern corrected and one more shot at fixing the dash rattle. Third-time’s a charm!
Thank you. Very helpful. We actually found one today in the rear.

The usb-c plug in 3rd row was actually making a surprising amount of noise.

I’ll take it in for the center speaker. That’s exactly where mine is located. If they can repair the center dash rattle then I’m good for awhile.

tlockhart

Reaction score

I have the SAME thing, thank you for this!

I also have a rattle in the center dash, below the infotainment screen, around where the heating and volume controls are, that one is the most persistent and the most annoying

I also have a rattle when bass hits in the driver door.

I'll be taking the vehicle in after the new year to handle all of these.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same issue with rattles here. Have the dash rattle under nav screen/above the radio controls, seems to be coming from the piece of trim below the screen. Front passenger door rattles with any kind of music with bass. Center console cup holder doors both rattle and the trim piece along the side of the center console that your leg can rest against also rattles on rough payment on the highway. Have a rattle coming from rear passenger door, tried to get kids to locate but they couldn’t locate it so I will have my wife drive and I’ll sit back there to find it. Have a roof liner rattle at rear of sunroof and something is rattling in the drivers side car rear/hatch that I can locate when my wife drives, sounds like it’s coming from under the third row seats maybe. Rattles trigger my OCD and with what I have already with so many rattles, it’s driving me crazy. $85k vehicle shouldn’t rattle like a tin can.

Last edited:

like2detail

Reaction score
Mine also has the dash rattle and I've been unable to locate it. It drives me nuts! I was able to fix the door panel rattles myself. The leading edge of the plastic door panel was making contact with the metal door frame on both front doors. I bought some foam tape on Amazon and just put it in between the plastic and metal. Fixed in seconds, hasn't been back for months. The dash is another story though! I'm also noticing a wind noise in my drivers window that wasn't there before. 13k miles now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd