2023 Order Placed - Disappointing Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jforb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
strange, I ordered ours in early May, only option was max trailering package. Tahoe showed up end of June with the max trailering package. WS price was only $53,945. I guess having low expectations works out well :) we're happy with it

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
Go look at the Wagoneer, I did and bought one. Still have my 2010 Suburban but was not buying a half baked truck now. The Grand Wagoneer is not missing a thing.

RVAHokie

Reaction score
Go look at the Wagoneer, I did and bought one. Still have my 2010 Suburban but was not buying a half baked truck now. The Grand Wagoneer is not missing a thing.
Interested what you were looking at for the Yukon and what your OTD for the wagoner was

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And “get” without missing anything and no IOU’s for retrofit….That is really a unicorn right now….
I am curious how this will play out. As the competition is increasing production volume and the economy is softening, will we see more vehicles that are full featured because demand is softening and supply is able to start catching up?

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am curious how this will play out. As the competition is increasing production volume and the economy is softening, will we see more vehicles that are full featured because demand is softening and supply is able to start catching up?
I think this chip thing has a lot more legs for vehicles than a lot of people think. There are more chips coming online but I believe they are more low grade chips for things that don’t need much computing capacity. Every time we think we’ve turned the corner on this chip thing for vehicles, another manufacturer says it’s going to be another 6 to 12 months before we get back to full production. They said that a year ago, yet still here we are…..

cjlewis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Order a 23 back in June with a dealer. Was just informed that my order has been accepted for production. I realize order codes have flipped for others; however I was wondering if anyone new how long it takes to go from "accepted" to getting a TPW? While excited, I'm still not confident until something shows up in my driveway given how things have been going.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order a 23 back in June with a dealer. Was just informed that my order has been accepted for production. I realize order codes have flipped for others; however I was wondering if anyone new how long it takes to go from "accepted" to getting a TPW? While excited, I'm still not confident until something shows up in my driveway given how things have been going.
My order had an allotment on july 7, actually ordered by dealer on july 14th, got a tpw on july 21st for week of 8/1. My dealer said getting a tpw usually happens in 2 to 3 weeks so i was plesantly surprised getting a TPW last week.

Acey

Reaction score
My order for a 2023 Tahoe was approved on July 4th I received a tpw of July 2th on July 14 th received update today that it was actually headed to production

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts