2023 Order Placed - Disappointing Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
Our 2022 order for a loaded Yukon XL Denali didn't make the cut for 22's so we have placed an order for a 2023..

Still getting a YUKON XL DENALI, however the only packages on the order list were the advanced tech package and premium capability package, although it wouldn't accept the order with them. I had to add items a la carte to get the order accepted.

2023 Yukon XL Denali 4WD

Black on Black
power assist steps
sunroof
max trailer
air ride suspension
( adaptive cruise control is listed on the order sheet but I'm skeptical on that one)

The new vehicle came out to $89,500 The original 2022 order with all the options was 86500. So now we are paying 3k more due to price increases and the added onstar fee while missing the advanced tech package/premium package.

Last edited:

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Orlando. When I purchased our 2022 Denali back in February my Dealer said that 4WD could be a very long wait (1 Year) and that Max Trailer was not even available. Good Luck!

Anthony101

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So the dealership in S Florida is telling me orders for Denali aren't being accepted yet, just lower trim lines. They also said there is no pricing yet for 2023 available. Based on Vinnoto1 order sounds like Im not being told the true

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order is at 1100 as of yesterday. '23 Denali with power steps, sunroof, 2nd row bench, and diesel.

OP
OP
Vinnoto1

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
So the dealership in S Florida is telling me orders for Denali aren't being accepted yet, just lower trim lines. They also said there is no pricing yet for 2023 available. Based on Vinnoto1 order sounds like Im not being told the true
I sat down with my rep and even went through the order list and hit submit myself in the gm workbench. So it has to be there, but all the options are missing.

OP
OP
Vinnoto1

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
$90 grand for a vehicle that isn't what you want and you are still on the hook? These are crazy times.
It’s wild, I’m sure I can cancel at any point until production. But for now hoping some of the other options open up by then.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$90 grand for a vehicle that isn't what you want and you are still on the hook? These are crazy times.
I agree, I was willing to pay MSRP for mine, but it was not missing a single chip or option. If I was given IOU’s or future promises of options I count on daily….I definitely could have passed and looked elsewhere. This is a great vehicle, but only if everything you wanted is there and works well….

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a guess at when the 2023 Yukon will be visible on the GM website to build and price? Even more rare question, has anyone gotten a Technology package with the adaptive cruise control in the past 18 months?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157