2023 Order Placed - Disappointing Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rodericksmith

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Order 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate with super cruise illumination package on front and the sides as well as the rear and the order was accepted. The vechile was built on August 8 2022. I found out today that the Vechile was sitting on the Midlothian Yard awaiting chips or other parts. Order status 4300

Harney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone using GMS taken delivery of 2023 Yukon. What was sticker and what was GMS cost?

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Usually "Call for pricing " means they have some kind of surcharge they don't want to advertise. Also, remember some dealers may drop the blatant 5K over sticker, but impose mandatory post sale "improvements" that are mandatory to the sale. What's the diff? All money in their pockets.
If they truly were selling at sticker, then they would list them that way.... Inventory may be rising slightly, but vast majority of dealer lots are still dry as a bone around me, with practically zero inventory of any kind.
My dealer lists them on the website for $5K over stick, however, that is for vehicles that are already spoken for however, they are selling them at MSRP (they do it as a deterrent and to slow the phone calls down on a vehicle that is unavailable).

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone using GMS taken delivery of 2023 Yukon. What was sticker and what was GMS cost?
Assuming you are talking about GM Supplier Pricing, you can price out a config here: https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/.

I believe a few people on the forum have been able to use it, but most dealers won't accept it. I have a couple dealers who have said they will honor it but I'm still waiting for an order to be accepted.

Welcome to the forum!

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to figure out how much the discount is? It’s about 9.1% off msrp. That’s not 100% accurate but very close if your just trying to figure out numbers/cost/financing etc ahead of time. Should be within a hundred dollars or so give or take

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to figure out how much the discount is? It’s about 9.1% off msrp. That’s not 100% accurate but very close if your just trying to figure out numbers/cost/financing etc ahead of time. Should be within a hundred dollars or so give or take
I guess it depends if he is talking about "Employee pricing" or "Supplier Pricing"....big difference. Employee pricing may well be that 9.1% you are referring to but Supplier pricing is only like 5%. You can get the exact number at the link I pasted.

Harney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback. I figured 7-10 percent

Harney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I guess it depends if he is talking about "Employee pricing" or "Supplier Pricing"....big difference. Employee pricing may well be that 9.1% you are referring to but Supplier pricing is only like 5%. You can get the exact number at the link I pasted.
Employee Pricing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal