2023 GMC Yukon is here (official website updated)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, it looks super nice/cool...Not sure its enough of an upgrade for me to get off my 22 Denali 4WD w/ what amounts to the Reserve Package content right now.

It's not that big of an update, is it? Looks like the list is:
- Improved Sound system
- Improved Seats/Massage
- New Leather Trim Option (probably better quality leather)
- Super Cruise
- Greyed out Chrome
- Unique Wheels

Powertrains/mechanicals seem to be the same from this info.
Old Denali Ultimate Package was ~$10.5k on the base price.

So, Guessing this will be maybe $13-15k, so I think $90-92k range seems about right on the pricing, depending on how high the base price goes up for '23.

My wife won't let me even use the Adaptive Cruise in stop and go traffic to slow to a complete stop -- she is a firmware engineer...doesn't trust coders with her life! So Super Cruise not a big deal for me.
100% agree with your wife. LOL. I unfortunately wasn't able to get the Adaptive CC on mine (which, is still sitting in Midlothian) but I'm not feelin' the auto-anything when it comes to a car. Have you seen AI?

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Will be nice if they offer that grey-chrome grill/surronding as an OEM part in the near future.

I agree with @Banks22 rims seem rather so-so, and don't seem to fit the price point,, IMHO. None of their rim selection really is too appealing, and for the money they want, might as well go aftermarket for the same price.

Last edited:

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad they didnt wait for the '24 refresh to make some improvements. My guess is we have the Wagoneer to thank for some of these changes.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Now the question is ..... do you get the 23 ultimate, or wait for the "refresh" 24 ultimate for the other changes that they are doing.

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely dig the Vader Chrome and at first glance like the wheels (gives it a 3/4 ton feel). I also like the brown leather interior, the rest of the tech is cool and all but not something I would be willing to trade up for at this point (I say that, however, if the dealer wants to give me more than I paid for mine like they did on my previous trade I'd be glad to upgrade LOL). I am in the camp where supercruise and massage seats are just not appealing. I am not ready to put my life in the hands of a computer driver especially with the track record for electronics, and do I really need my ass rubbed while I am supposed to be paying attention the road in front of me?

Last edited:

Tahoe5280

Reaction score
Zero chance that the cost of the ‘23 upgrades comes anywhere close to what the difference in increased MSRP will be from the ‘22.

They are going to make an absolute killing on those willing to upgrade..

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely dig the Vader Chrome and at first glance like the wheels (gives it a 3/4 ton feel). I also like the brown leather interior, the rest of the tech is cool and all but not something I would be willing to trade up for at this point (I say that, however, if the dealer wants to give me more than I paid for mine like they did on my previous trade I'd be glad to upgrade LOL). I am in the camp where supercruise and massage seats are just not appealing. I am not ready to put my life in the hands of a computer driver especially with the track record for electronics, and do I really need my ass rubbed while I am supposed to be paying attention the road in front of me?
I agree, massage seats and super cruise is basically what u are upgrading too which I could give a rats ass about. The seats r nice, the Vader chrome is sweet, that could be done after market tho with paint much cheaper.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Denali Ultimate is 100k, give me a Sport Escalade with Brandy interior and super cruise for pretty much the same price. I’m thinking the Denali Ultimate will be about $6-8k less than the mid trim Escalade.
I built an Escalade the other day and it was $123K.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artichoke