2023 Yukon Denali diesel vs 2023 Ram 1500 diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZKWBQD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have wanted a 2023 Yukon Denali diesel for last two years. It is finally on the truck to the dealer. In meantime I bought a 2023 Ram Limited Diesel. Fully loaded. SO, would you trade for the Yukon? Why or why not? I know I will take it in the shorts on the trade.
Well, you couldn't GIVE me a diesel vehicle. They sound like an old sewing machine, and for some reason they're very difficult to turn off.

jmzvet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The interior on my 23 Yukon Denali is "decent" but not $85K nice. Love the Diesel/10spd combo.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So these are different cars. The Yukon is more versatile. The Yukon is both cargo and people, and Ram is cargo. Well, as for me, the diesel frame is so-so .... Ram must be trx)))

dc968

Reaction score
@WalleyeMikeIII ive been hearing some of that as well about trucks not selling well, half tons that is. The price of trucks for the big 3 have become rediculous. In a 4 year span, the 2019 Silverado high country I had before was $64,000 sticker, loaded. That same truck now would be about $74,000. You used to get a very nice LTZ after tax for $50k, now your lucky if you could get it for $60k. They’re pricing themselves out of the market.
That $10K increase doesn’t even keep up with the rate of inflation since 2019. Problem is wages haven’t increased the same as inflation either. Perhaps ask you Congressional reps why??

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That $10K increase doesn’t even keep up with the rate of inflation since 2019. Problem is wages haven’t increased the same as inflation either. Perhaps ask you Congressional reps why??
Like asking a politician would help any lol

tdebacker

Reaction score
Is the style gone down, or the quality of the material you think? I have no idea about the older ones, new to the scene.
Honestly both. It's hard to explain, but I feel like the 2015-20 interiors were top of its class and were visually appealing. The new interiors don't feel as soft and has a "colder" appearance if that makes sense.

tdebacker

Reaction score
I cant answer for him, but for me, everything since 2007 is to hard, and to small. I am a big guy, and I just cant fit in these seats comfortably like I could in my 01 Tahoe, or 06 Esky.
I gotta admit, I've kind of noticed the same thing. I've put 34k on my Suburban since I bought it 11 months ago, and I'm starting to notice the seat does feel a little too narrow. I'm not a big guy, only 5'11/200lbs, but it's not as comfortable long distance as other seats are.

BigJohn76

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 22 Yukon XL Denali Duramax with almost all the options. Midnight Blue with the light colored interior (hate the black).Had to fly up to Moosic, PA on august 1,2022 to bring this vehicle home ( I live about 25 miles from the Arlington plant). I love the interior and the performance of the engine. Now have 32,000 miles on it. Lots of road trips some with 32’ travel trailer and some without it. Have owned 3 previous XLs with 6.2 engines and this diesel has tons more power. Very quiet truck. I had a 95 suburban 2500 with the 6.5 turbo diesel and this XL has tons more power and better fuel mileage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar