2022 z71 Valentine 1 power cable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngeloUCF

Reaction score

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The harness is keyed power. So no dead batteries.

here is a video for a Silverado install

The trim on my 22 z71 and connector location was different. Worked perfect. And the blend mount is slick.

D.
Do you have the camera/digital review mirror? Wondering if this would cause power issues or compatibility issues with the camera?

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the blendmounts have gone up in price I only paid $60 for mine (20 years ago) lol, but it has been moved thru 3 different trucks, still rock solid, I think the 2nd one I bought had gone up to $89 probably 10 years ago for the other truck
I had the blend mount a while back but when someone broke into my truck, instead of just taking the radar detector out of the mount they ripped my mirror off the windshield, broke the headliner and windshield. Total PIA to get fixed.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the blend mount a while back but when someone broke into my truck, instead of just taking the radar detector out of the mount they ripped my mirror off the windshield, broke the headliner and windshield. Total PIA to get fixed.
I bet, I try to avoid that kind of stuff by installing a aftermarket alarm, just the blinking light is usually enough deterrent for the common thief but if not at least I get a quad fold notification that my vehicle is being broke into. text, email, app notification and if I am within 1 mile the fob alerts me as well. they better be a real fast runner because I can run pretty fast at least for half a block lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
champion313