Blendmount Valentine 1 radar mount (mounts to rear view mirror), power cable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blendmount BV1-2000 - Used in my Yukon. Ready for you to install. Already setup the angle correctly (will vary slightly depending on your mirror angle), so unscrew/screw two screws and you'll be mounted to the mirror.

I also have a cable that you plug into your mirror power harness and plug straight into your radar so you don't have an ugly cable anywhere.

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

Last edited:

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am very interested because I hate the suction cups!!

Is it compatible with a 2005 Yukon? Unsure if the newer tahoes have a different mirror set up...

I already have the mirror power harness cable, does this drop the price at all? Let me know

Also I am in Seattle, I don't imagine the shipping price being very high for something like this. Maybe use the "if it fits, it ships" boxes?

PM or email me at [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

ebxgsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the edit to your original post says 10:20pm. but the last post @ 3:07am said it's still available.

is it still available & if so, how much? send me a PM or email @ [email protected]

thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n