2022 Tahoe - missed out on luxury package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roguephoton

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally got my 2022 Tahoe LT metallic blue delivered after a looong 5 month wait. Loving every minute of the ride. I am bummed for not going for the luxury package. Instead opted for the rear media package but it went on constraint before TPW. I specially miss the power-folding side mirrors and HD surround vision when parking in the garage. Called Chevy parts, they don't see it as an accessory in the catalogue yet. Has anyone tried installing these two features after delivery? Is it even possible?

Inkeddelivery_day_pic3.jpg

drmoose

Reaction score
You’d have to add new mirrors w motors and cameras, a software control module, etc. doubt it’s possible but it’s probably be cheaper to trade it in for a new one

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
Finally got my 2022 Tahoe LT metallic blue delivered after a looong 5 month wait. Loving every minute of the ride. I am bummed for not going for the luxury package. Instead opted for the rear media package but it went on constraint before TPW. I specially miss the power-folding side mirrors and HD surround vision when parking in the garage. Called Chevy parts, they don't see it as an accessory in the catalogue yet. Has anyone tried installing these two features after delivery? Is it even possible?

View attachment 368410

Can you send more pics? I also ordered the Midnight Blue and it seems impossible to find actual pictures of it

Also, from what I've gathered you cannot add-on technology related/dependent features from any of the packages once the car is made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz