2023 Tahoe LT Luxury Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kerrang95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just a month ago I picked up my new 2023 tahoe LT with a luxury package.

After that time I realized that the automatic brake doesn't work and the adaptive cruise control doesn't work either.

What should I do, the Tahoe already has a week at the Dealer and no one gives me an answer or solution to the problem.

Thanks

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Did someone tell you that you should have adaptive cruise control? The Tahoe in the LT trim does not include adaptive cruise control in the Luxury package. You would need to be at the RST trim or higher to get that.

1666533530427.png
1666533587168.png

As for "automatic brake" I'm not sure what you mean. You mean if you are about to hit another object/car the vehicle won't apply braking? I would think the service department should be able to easily reproduce that if that is what you are experiencing.

RVAHokie

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Did someone tell you that you should have adaptive cruise control? The Tahoe in the LT trim does not include adaptive cruise control in the Luxury package. You would need to be at the RST trim or higher to get that.

View attachment 383539
View attachment 383540

As for "automatic brake" I'm not sure what you mean. You mean if you are about to hit another object/car the vehicle won't apply braking? I would think the service department should be able to easily reproduce that if that is what you are experiencing.
To add, Adaptive Cruise was not produced on any 2023 Vehicle except the Denali Ultimate from August - Oct 3. Starting Oct 3, ACC started being produced in other GM models, the LT as shown above is not one of them.

cmatthews77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can't speak necessarily for the 2023, but I have a 2021 LT with Premium Package and it does NOT have adaptive cruise control. Honestly, I find it kind of silly it's not a feature on the LT and up trim considering it's a $60k vehicle but I guess they have to save some things for the super high end trims.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st