2022 Denali lifters just went

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustindu4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6000 miles, service traction control and service ESC messages came on. Started running rough and shaking then died in the middle of my street. This truck was built in November 21, way after the "fix" came out. It's at the dealer now. We'll see what they say.

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6000 miles, service traction control and service ESC messages came on. Started running rough and shaking then died in the middle of my street. This truck was built in November 21, way after the "fix" came out. It's at the dealer now. We'll see what they say.
Ouch! Mine was built in February. Hoping it does not run the same course... Let us know what they say.

Garth Knight

Reaction score
Is yours a '21 or '22 and which engine the 5.3L?

OP
OP
D

Dustindu4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer confirmed a lifter and maybe a push rod broke. They told me they were doing both sides but I will believe it when I see it.

Last edited:

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer confirmed a lifter and maybe a push rod broke. They told me they were doing both sides but I will believe it when I see it.
That's cool but what's the point if they are going to replace with the same parts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645