2021 Yukon XL Illuminated GMC Logo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kidtriton

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is the grille logo on while the vehicle is running and driving? Or just when unlocked like the puddle lights?

OP
OP
PauliePucks

PauliePucks

Reaction score
Is the grille logo on while the vehicle is running and driving? Or just when unlocked like the puddle lights?
It is on when your headlights are on. The harness connects to the headlight harness. They come on when you unlock the car as well if the headlights come on.

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested to see how yours turns out. I ended up just going to the dealer this morning, they’ve now had the car for 4.5 hours and it’s just now getting finished. I also didn’t want to chance anything going wrong and voiding my warranty or something along that line.

just got it back home, service guy said it’s a lot of extra work and there’s really no way around removing the grill and fascia. here’s some daytime pics, I’ll snap a few this evening with it on. Looks very sleek during the day!

View attachment 259639 View attachment 259640

Looks sharp. What did they charge you to install that if you don't mind me asking?

twernst

Reaction score
Looks AWESOME, just a quick question, was it not available as a FO when you ordered or did you buy off lot? Just wondering why you did it after purchase?

OP
OP
PauliePucks

PauliePucks

Reaction score
Looks AWESOME, just a quick question, was it not available as a FO when you ordered or did you buy off lot? Just wondering why you did it after purchase?
Thanks! We bought off the lot which is why we did them after the fact. We had originally put a deposit on a Denali and on the day we went to look at it this one had just come in and we really wanted an XL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne