2021 Yukon Denali Premium Capability Package with Active Response 4WD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred2645

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I placed my order two months ago for the 2021 Denali with the Denali Premium Capability Package with Active Response 4WD and according to my dealer if I include that package in the build it could be another month or so till it gets built as they just starting including this package as of September vs if I skip that package it has a build slot date for October 1, question is as a guy that does mostly highway driving would this package give me or a more comfortable ride on highway etc. or is this mostly for off roading.

Online info seems to be mixed reviews whether this provides more comfortability than regular suspension.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are talking Air Ride, I think it is worth waiting for, especially for its ability to "Kneel Down" for easier entry exit. I've got nearly 100K on my JGC air suspension and it cycles multiple time a day with no problems... If I buy one it will have it....

Campingfamco

Reaction score
What did you decide to do?

My understanding is the package offers three items:

1) eLSD
2) Air ride suspension
3) A torque management system that can distribute power to each individual wheel as necessary, used in conjunction wit the eLSD.

I have a Rubicon and I can tell you I only lock my wheels up when doing some pretty crazy fun stuff! I would never take the Yukon in any of those situations. I do think there will be a benefit in the snow of having the package, but I opted to do the AIr Ride only option instead of the entire package, since I know I won’t off-road the Denali.

Does that sound right to everyone?

05RubiconLJ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

The eLSD (and AT4 overall) performed much better than I had expected in these tests. Certainly, if you have watched the review of the Z71 from TFL, the AT4 'seemed' to perform better. Although the comparison is not 1:1, as they did different terrain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts