2021 Yukon Denali---POS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2/1/2021

Edit: Gah I'm an idiot. I knew I should have ordered the diesel. Even my wife asked me if I was sure about the gas engine because of how highly I spoke of diesels.

Ya, there never was another choice for me, I waited 6 months till I found an incoming Dmax equipped the way I wanted. Diesels by Far are not infallible and the worst issue when they have an issue, is finding a competent Diesel tech who can accurately and quickly diagnose problems. We have double fingers crossed that ours doesn't give us any issues, but certainly understand that it can. If you can keep them moving and rack a few miles, I still think its the best choice to move this rail car along. My display said last night... Rolling avg 26.7 MPG, best 30.3 MPG. This is my 4th Diesel vehicle and could be the last available.
Good luck and keep the pressure on the dealer and GM. There is no reason that a new vehicle should be having basic mechanical problems like lifters and engine dependability shouldn't even be a possibility in this day and age. Electronics? Maybe. But not basic engine function....

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
252e6b0d-26c7-44ce-af0d-202e1d31aa5a-jpeg.281076

This pic and any others where the new ride was towed, should be sent to GM and ask them for a response about all these PATTERN FAILURES that are being experienced.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
252e6b0d-26c7-44ce-af0d-202e1d31aa5a-jpeg.281076

This pic and any others where the new ride was towed, should be sent to GM and ask them for a response about all these PATTERN FAILURES that are being experienced.

GM should be investigated by the government and failure rates made public. If it is a good product they should have nothing to hide.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There is already federal people that sniff around for these things. That is how some recalls are developed, even though GM would say a recall is not warranted.

My brother works at a Ford assembly plant and when new models are coming out they train the line workers for the new models but it is still a cluster **** for the first week or so as a new model goes down the line when the workers are trying to install/hang parts/components.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo