2021 questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcyy

Reaction score
Anyways...simply pick up a set of aftermarket chrome wheels and you’re golden. :)
Hi all, former '15 SLT and '16 Denali owner here. Loved those trucks. I'm looking at the '21 Denalis now but have a few questions:
  1. Do they really not have chrome 22" wheels as an option?
  2. Can you get the Adaptive Air Ride suspension without the trailering package?
  3. Does anyone have pictures of the power sliding center console hidden storage compartment? I'm hoping it will fit a pistol. The previous gens had that awesome cubby behind the screen that was perfect for my XD-S.
Check Out This 2021 GMC Yukon Denali Riding On 22's | GM Authority factory option but no 20" chrome

okfoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chromed Aluminum wheels are a pain, and probably why they are not offering them. I bought Chromed 20" and they leaked from day one.. Never again.

dcyy

Reaction score
Chromed Aluminum wheels are a pain, and probably why they are not offering them. I bought Chromed 20" and they leaked from day one.. Never again.
My dealer fills tires with Nitrogen which is a drying agent-have always had chromes on my Denali's and never had a leak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent