2021 questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MJenn76

Reaction score
Good to know about the wheel options. I'm happy to wait it out if it's just a supply issue.

Just saw a vid on the sliding console. Agree it's perfect, but doesn't lock which is what i would prefer.
Believe accessories have to be 'on' open

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Interesting. Just an FYI... you can save money going with the smallest wheels from factory and simply order up your own set of wheel/tires. Check these similar 22” chrome...

2020 GMC Yukon Aftermarket Wheels & Custom Rims  Custom Offsets.png

Put some good Nankang rubber on it and your at about $2200 total.

You’ll also have the smaller wheel/tire combo that you then can sell. $3000 for an upgrade for 22” is way too much especially since they keep the smaller wheels.

:2cents:

Here’s the 21’ wheel bolt pattern and other info...

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/gmc/yukon/2021/

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also don’t see the gloss black wheels offered anymore either...same story?

OP
OP
A

AngeloUCF

Reaction score
Its a supplier thing.

LPO 22" Bright Chrome Wheel (SFO) - Constraint duration TBD

LPO Wheel 22" Bright Chrome (SF1) - Constraint duration TBD

LPO 22" Multi-Spoke Chrome Wheel (SF2) - Constraint duration TBD

LPO WHEELS 22" (SEV/SEW/SEZ) - Constraint duration TBD

https://www.donlen.com/production-trucks-gm.html

That is super helpful, thank you!

I also don’t see the gloss black wheels offered anymore either...same story?

Per the above link: LPO ( SGM ) 22" Multi-Spoke Gloss Black Wheel (SGM) - Constraint duration TBD

OP
OP
A

AngeloUCF

Reaction score
Interesting. Just an FYI... you can save money going with the smallest wheels from factory and simply order up your own set of wheel/tires.

I've considered that but I normally lease and would need the factory wheels when I turn it in. Storing them for 3 years isn't really an option. Yeah I could sell them or swap them before turning it in, but then I've gotta deal with people who buy used 22s on offerup and that generally means a ton of flakes and wasted time. For me it's worth the upcharge to get it from the factory.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
I didn’t consider a lease. I know what you mean by not wanting to store them as I’ve got 8 wheels and 8 tires in storage. :confused:

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've considered that but I normally lease and would need the factory wheels when I turn it in. Storing them for 3 years isn't really an option. Yeah I could sell them or swap them before turning it in, but then I've gotta deal with people who buy used 22s on offerup and that generally means a ton of flakes and wasted time. For me it's worth the upcharge to get it from the factory.

I've leased numerous times and have swapped wheels. Just trade in your lease on something else a month or so early. I've never kept a lease full term. Gets treated like a normal trade and doesn't matter what wheels you have. Just make sure the value is better or equal to your lease buyout. If not, then its best to turn it in at lease maturity. I've always been able to negotiate some equity on my lease trades (8 total leases).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14