2021 Escalade leaked by Roadshow.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I don't like anything about that front end. And the dash is just way too busy, need a co-pilot to monitor it all and find and adjust the various controls. The rest of the vehicle looks fine (from the pictures) in an understated design. I guess we can wait and see how it sells.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the clean rear exterior.... The front is just stupid. ( arrogant / "All about me" / "Look at me" ) - Front end plastic design copies the latest fads.

Interior dash area...... OK... So they copied a Mercedes.

Reminds me of a new Hyundai Sedan..... Piece of crap vehicle with electronic "goodies".
( Escalade is a nice vehicle.... But really? Over the top on "stuff" on the dash??

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I don't like anything about that front end. And the dash is just way too busy, need a co-pilot to monitor it all and find and adjust the various controls. The rest of the vehicle looks fine (from the pictures) in an understated design. I guess we can wait and see how it sells.

GM could put out a potato with Denali stamped on the side and they’d sell. Every mom in my town either drives a Tahoe, Yukon or escalade. With a Volvo XC90 and Honda Pilot thrown in for good measure.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I lived in Newport Beach, Ca. Escalades all over the place...... The husbands are all in debt to their necks while the wives drove with their peddle to the floor.
( No offense to the women in here )..... This was Newport Beach....

Just watch the TV show " Housewives of Orange County" and you'll understand...

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how long before someone runs them selfs over because they thought it was in park?
I am sure it will be like the ram and automatically go into park when the door opens.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure it will be like the ram and automatically go into park when the door opens.

honestly the auto stop is dangerous i have forgotten to put it in park a few times all ready..

honestly the engine should auto-resume if the seat belt is taken off.. this would remove any "operating error" sloppy programming on GM's end (it could have been done since it's equipped with CANBUS network for the hybrid model.) i.e unless in park

they are able to have it programmed to the hood
so it was just lazyness imo

Last edited:

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 decades ago, most everything was manual control, when it comes to driving a vehicle.

.........Manual control became "automatic" due to repetition.

I never liked this auto-crap..... For crying out loud... LEARN to drive !!

(Unfortunately, people are not educated to drive / accident avoidance anymore )

Relying on the car's computer to stop & go, is inherently dangerous !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645