2021 2nd Row Buckets for Bench Seat Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2022 suburban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Yukon XL SLT with 2nd Row Captains Chairs. They are leather and the color is slate/dark walnut and They have power fold and are heated. Looking to swap for a bench seat due to change in family circumstances... Just found out we are expecting twins... Yikes!

Anyway, I pulled up the carpet a bit and confirmed the mounts are already there for either configuration. It will mean cutting out a little carpet, but nothing some all weather floor mats won't cover.

Anyone out there with a power folding 60/40 bench seat who would like Captains Chairs? I believe they are the same seats and color combinations available in Yukon SLT or Tahoe/Suburban LT or Z71 (Chevy calls it Gideon/Dark Atmosphere

2022 suburban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Yukon XL SLT with 2nd Row Captains Chairs. They are leather and the color is slate/dark walnut and They have power fold and are heated. Looking to swap for a bench seat due to change in family circumstances... Just found out we are expecting twins... Yikes!

Anyway, I pulled up the carpet a bit and confirmed the mounts are already there for either configuration. It will mean cutting out a little carpet, but nothing some all weather floor mats won't cover.

Anyone out there with a power folding 60/40 bench seat who would like Captains Chairs? I believe they are the same seats and color combinations available in Yukon SLT or Tahoe/Suburban LT or Z71 (Chevy calls it Gideon/Dark Atmosphere).
Hi I have 2022 suburban with bench.[email protected]

davo42002

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Anyone out there with a power folding 60/40 bench seat who would like Captains Chairs? I believe they are the same seats and color combinations available in Yukon SLT or Tahoe/Suburban LT or Z71 (Chevy calls it Gideon/Dark Atmosphere).
Still interested in the swap?

Yukon_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still looking for 2022/2021 2nd row Captains chairs for 2022 Yukon SLE/SLT - to swap for 2nd row bench

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE