2021 2nd Row Buckets for Bench Seat Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idriveyukons

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
you are pretty close. 4.5hr drive, I'm in chicagoland suburbs. I might try to wait and see if somebody comes along with heated and power folding but I doubt that would happen anyway. I have a repair shop here. The carpet from my truck would probably also have to be transferred to yours and vise versa. Would you be interested in driving up here and doing the swaps at the same time in my repair shop? That is if your carpet is in excellent condition.

Yukon_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you are pretty close. 4.5hr drive, I'm in chicagoland suburbs. I might try to wait and see if somebody comes along with heated and power folding but I doubt that would happen anyway. I have a repair shop here. The carpet from my truck would probably also have to be transferred to yours and vise versa. Would you be interested in driving up here and doing the swaps at the same time in my repair shop? That is if your carpet is in excellent condition.
Sorry I'm not gonna drive to Chicago area. I'd rather use shipping.

Idriveyukons

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What are you going to do about carpet change? Do you want to trade carpets as well? The foot print of seats to not line up.

Yukon_

Full Access Member
Reaction score

bvissat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all, been searching for a Yukon Denali (21 and newer) and finally found one but it has a 2nd row bench seat in jet black color. Looking to see if anyone would want to swap for captain chairs, I’m in the milwaukee, WI area. TIA

Johnsadventure

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a 23 Yukon xl with power fold and heated second row buckets. Leather is dark with with white perimeter stitching. Looking to swap to a bench seat or buy one. I’m in Massachusetts. Thanks

sfrn12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all, been searching for a Yukon Denali (21 and newer) and finally found one but it has a 2nd row bench seat in jet black color. Looking to see if anyone would want to swap for captain chairs, I’m in the milwaukee, WI area. TIA
I have a 2021 Tahoe with captains chairs that are black leather, I’m near Eau Claire. I am possibly interested in swapping for a bench.

Bmeenan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for 2021 Suburban, Yukon, Black Second row Captains Chairs. I have a 2021 Jet Black Bench Seat from my 2021 Suburban LT. Great condition. Looking to Swap out. I live in South Georgia. [email protected]
I know its been two years but I have captains chairs that I would like to swap for bench.