2021 2nd Row Buckets for Bench Seat Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MJMath4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Yukon XL SLT with 2nd Row Captains Chairs. They are leather and the color is slate/dark walnut and They have power fold and are heated. Looking to swap for a bench seat due to change in family circumstances... Just found out we are expecting twins... Yikes!

Anyway, I pulled up the carpet a bit and confirmed the mounts are already there for either configuration. It will mean cutting out a little carpet, but nothing some all weather floor mats won't cover.

Anyone out there with a power folding 60/40 bench seat who would like Captains Chairs? I believe they are the same seats and color combinations available in Yukon SLT or Tahoe/Suburban LT or Z71 (Chevy calls it Gideon/Dark Atmosphere).

djhoward

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Yukon XL SLT with 2nd Row Captains Chairs. They are leather and the color is slate/dark walnut and They have power fold and are heated. Looking to swap for a bench seat due to change in family circumstances... Just found out we are expecting twins... Yikes!

Anyway, I pulled up the carpet a bit and confirmed the mounts are already there for either configuration. It will mean cutting out a little carpet, but nothing some all weather floor mats won't cover.

Anyone out there with a power folding 60/40 bench seat who would like Captains Chairs? I believe they are the same seats and color combinations available in Yukon SLT or Tahoe/Suburban LT or Z71 (Chevy calls it Gideon/Dark Atmosphere).
Did you ever find somebody to swap with? I'm looking to do the same thing with a Suburban, but need Jet Black. Found the bench seat on ebay, but didn't want to pay for shipping without knowing for sure that I would be able to easily swap it out.

Reaction score
Did you ever find somebody to swap with? I'm looking to do the same thing with a Suburban, but need Jet Black. Found the bench seat on ebay, but didn't want to pay for shipping without knowing for sure that I would be able to easily swap it out.
Still looking for a bench?

Yukon_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am also looking for buckets, for a bench trade 2022 Yukon

Derrick2021

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I am also looking for 2021 Black Captains Chairs. I have a 2021 Jet Black Bench Seats from my 2021 Suburban LT. Great condition. Looking to Swap out. I live in South Georgia. [email protected]

Derrick2021

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for 2021 Suburban, Yukon, Black Second row Captains Chairs. I have a 2021 Jet Black Bench Seat from my 2021 Suburban LT. Great condition. Looking to Swap out. I live in South Georgia. [email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos