2019 Tahoe Small Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cebellamy2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey All,

This has probably been answered somewhere but I'm not seeing it. I recently bought a 2019 Tahoe and am loving it. The only issue I have is moving from my 2013 silverado to the tahoe is the drastic size difference of the side mirrors. I was wondering if anybody knew of a good replacement that increased the size of the mirrors without going full towing mirrors. I'm hoping to keep the sleak blacked out look of my tahoe without going too big in the mirrors.

Thanks for any help!

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

This has probably been answered somewhere but I'm not seeing it. I recently bought a 2019 Tahoe and am loving it. The only issue I have is moving from my 2013 silverado to the tahoe is the drastic size difference of the side mirrors. I was wondering if anybody knew of a good replacement that increased the size of the mirrors without going full towing mirrors. I'm hoping to keep the sleak blacked out look of my tahoe without going too big in the mirrors.

Thanks for any help!
Esky mirrors are the way to go. I’ve had it on both my 16 and my current 17.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
C

cebellamy2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Plenty to choose from. Make sure your current options are available on the Esky. Ie puddle, heat, blind spot, signal.
Just realized you were saying Escalade, and not some brand of mirror called Esky.... now I get it :D

So all I need to do is look at the escalade mirrors from the same year (which is in your link) and make sure I'm not losing any features? I'm driving the LS so the only feature I currently have is the blind spot bubble. Nothing fancy.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just realized you were saying Escalade, and not some brand of mirror called Esky.... now I get it :D

So all I need to do is look at the escalade mirrors from the same year (which is in your link) and make sure I'm not losing any features? I'm driving the LS so the only feature I currently have is the blind spot bubble. Nothing fancy.
Correct.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been looking into this as well. Considering throwing a set on my '15 Yukon XL Denali.

Question: If K2XX Escalade mirrors with side cameras are purchased and installed on a K2XX Denali or K2XX Tahoe/Burb LTZ is there a way to "activate" them and add the function to a non-Escalade vehicle?

I'm asking because all of the K2XX Escalade mirrors that have blind spot alert, heated, and power folding also have the cameras on them. Was just curious if anyone has figured out way to make that feature usable.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever functions you have will work on the new mirrors; anything new will need coding and or parts. On my LT I didn't have fold and mirror memory but changing the passenger window switch enabled them both without coding (but I would need to add a wire for puddle lamps while blind spot monitoring requires a radar). The mirrors are worth it for the size increase alone, and are one of the 'must do' mods for this gen...

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far, no one has been able to use the camera feature with them on a Tahoe. It may be possible, but you will need a Tahoe upgrade ands extensive upgrades to cabling/configuration to get all pics to play nice.
The size alone is well worth the 10 minutes it takes to seal them out. I bought from eBay, and sold my stock ones on eBay. Now I have about $30.00 net invested in the upgrade.