2019 Suburban mid travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I currently have my 2019 LT Suburban 4x4 reverse leveled on 22’s....

I’m looking to add a mid travel kit and 35’s with fenders to it late next year. The reason I ask is I’ve heard that our front frames on the ‘15-‘20 chassis are the same as the Silverado’s.

if true that would make choosing a proper mid travel kit easier for me when the time comes.

Thanks in advance.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have and answer to your question, but am really intrigued! 35’s at stock height...I cant wait to see what you come up with!

OP
OP
RB_Trucker

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have and answer to your question, but am really intrigued! 35’s at stock height...I cant wait to see what you come up with!

I’m curious of what I’m capable of doing with this. I might have to Frankenstein a front kit but the rear is my biggest challenge right now with springs,trailing arms and shocks....

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who makes new high cut fenders?

interested to see outcome of your project, sounds interesting

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stay far away from those hacks. Check out his brother at fiberwerx at least.

mcneil you run the serious risk of their stuff being cracked, thin, won’t fit and since they aren’t in the US, you have no recourse.

Mark has destroyed the name his father built.

OP
OP
RB_Trucker

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stay far away from those hacks. Check out his brother at fiberwerx at least.

mcneil you run the serious risk of their stuff being cracked, thin, won’t fit and since they aren’t in the US, you have no recourse.

Mark has destroyed the name his father built.

That’s good to know man, it’s a shame that has happened. Fiberwerx is another place I was looking into.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE