2019 Escalade(looking 4 switched 12v power at rear or driver fuse blk)_

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared Drexler

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking 4 12v switched when the vehicle turns off to power an amplifier in the rear cargo area. the only 1 I was able to find was in the rear fuse blk feeding the rear defroster. problem is it only has 12volts on it when u hit the rear defroster button on the A/C console. I have a switch coming in from amazon as a last resort but would rather just find switched power. any recommendations?

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at the schematics, I’m not seeing a labeled switched ignition circuit either. Have you put a voltmeter to it? Pin 57 is a mirror heating element supply voltage that might be a switched circuit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you should be able to tap right into the multiple bcm harness just under the lip of the dash, or down at the drivers kick panel, look up the upfitters guide it will give you the wiring diagrams, wiring on my 18 silverado is super easy to get to

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my burb, the blue 20 amp fuse in rear cargo panel is for the back 2 assessory outlets (one is on 3rd row cupholder, driver side; other is in cargo, passender side). It can be configured as switched power or not depending on the location of the pink 50amp fuse in driver panel.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk