2019 Buffet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hayseed_Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
With all teh unsolved issues regarding the buffeting noise that is there and I have experienced on test drives of the 2016-2018 Denalis, I have stayed away.

I realize the 2019 have very minor updates but it is worth asking - have they fixed this issue for 2019?

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all teh unsolved issues regarding the buffeting noise that is there and I have experienced on test drives of the 2016-2018 Denalis, I have stayed away.

I realize the 2019 have very minor updates but it is worth asking - have they fixed this issue for 2019?

I wish they’d put up an FAQ on this as so many people come here asking to same question.

But based on what I’ve seen here, the problem seems to be less common than it was but still happens. Someone recently posted that their 2019 had it.

Within 6 months the 2020 will be hitting dealerships. The new design will probably be launched (pics, specs etc) within 2 months. I’d suggest waiting to see it and then deciding. Of course if you love the new design you’ll be gambling with a first year model.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly, for some, it doesn't seem to happen until up around 30k miles though.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish they’d put up an FAQ on this as so many people come here asking to same question.

But based on what I’ve seen here, the problem seems to be less common than it was but still happens. Someone recently posted that their 2019 had it.

Within 6 months the 2020 will be hitting dealerships. The new design will probably be launched (pics, specs etc) within 2 months. I’d suggest waiting to see it and then deciding. Of course if you love the new design you’ll be gambling with a first year model.

I can't wait to see pics of your new 2020 Yukon!

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get too much pleasure from triggering you lol. I feel guilty ;-)

Yup, me too, lol.

But I really do hope you get one, not because its a GM vehicle and we're on a GM forum, but because if YOU get a 2020 Denali, then we'll all know its passed every reasonable comparison test against the competition.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts