2016 Denali Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whoseanthony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 SLT but need to upgrade to an XL. I am meeting with my dealer tomorrow to discuss some options. Currently thinking Denali XL. Definitely want a 16. Base 4wd Denali with Blu Ray. What kind of prices are you guys getting? I see Laura has a ton of 16 Denali XL for $68k. How does that compare to the market?

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 SLT but need to upgrade to an XL. I am meeting with my dealer tomorrow to discuss some options. Currently thinking Denali XL. Definitely want a 16. Base 4wd Denali with Blu Ray. What kind of prices are you guys getting? I see Laura has a ton of 16 Denali XL for $68k. How does that compare to the market?

That's in line with the best I've seen - at Dennis Dillon in Boise.

NorcalDad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Laura GMC and Dennis Dillon seem to be great options for purchasing a Denali. Has anyone been able to get this discount from a Cadillac Dealership on the Escalades?

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figure out what options you want and then shoot for $1,500+ BELOW invoice price!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879