2016 Yukon XL Denali Bench Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VegasDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2016 Yukon XL Denali, located in California and looking to trade my 2nd Row Captains for a 2nd Row Bench.

My Captains are Jet Black in perfect condition, looking for a 2015-2020? Jet Black bench out of a Denali (doesn't have to be perfect like mine but decent condition at least)

I dont need money for my Captains, I'd be cool with a straight trade... local to California, we can meet and split cost to have a shop swap them etc. We'll figure something out.

Cheers

Joe

[email protected]

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post this in the correct model year sub forum and you may get some more action.

nicholasortega90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2016 Yukon XL Denali, located in California and looking to trade my 2nd Row Captains for a 2nd Row Bench.

My Captains are Jet Black in perfect condition, looking for a 2015-2020? Jet Black bench out of a Denali (doesn't have to be perfect like mine but decent condition at least)

I dont need money for my Captains, I'd be cool with a straight trade... local to California, we can meet and split cost to have a shop swap them etc. We'll figure something out.

Cheers

Joe

[email protected]
I have a bench from a suburban I would like to trade. I’m located in SoCal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe