2015 Yukon XL Driver's Side Door Keyhole cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Install the rear door handle on the from door problem fixed. That's what I did to my Yukon.

Quit trying to steal my shine.

On the older trucks people would use the back portion of the rear door handle cover or sometimes whole handle so that they do not have a key holde showing. I cannot find an article or picture to show what I mean though :(

OP
OP
WTSHARK

WTSHARK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks- Appreciate the thoughts. Will consider the suggestions.

OP
OP
WTSHARK

WTSHARK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found these little hole covers from Widget.com, they're made of ABS plastic, available in a number of sizes and at 4 cents apiece, I bought 25 of them (minimum order). I spent about 3 minutes sanding the back profile to match the angle of the handle and slid it in. I intended to paint match it but on my initial test fit, it practically disappeared. A drop of silicone on the back edge of it holds it in place (I don't know how long it'll stay there, but I can remove it if I need to pretty simply). For the money (about 6 bucks, including the "S & H") and the time spent on it it's just about perfect. I may spend a bit more time profiling the back edge on the next one to get it to sit perfectly flush at the angle and blend right in, but as I said, I'm happy with it.

Doorhandle.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt