Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdbull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks really good. I like lifts like that the best. It's enough to tell that it's lifted, but not so much that it looks like you're trying to compensate for something else. :party36:

OP
OP
Mitchell0827

Mitchell0827

Reaction score
Thanks. Haha, very true. I didn’t want to go with the 6 inch lift because it seemed to be a bit much. Also, many more modifications would have been needed to achieve that height. Not a fan of hacking away at a personal vehicle.

OP
OP
Mitchell0827

Mitchell0827

Reaction score
Nice looking setup !!!

Stock wheels?

Details on the tire and wheel size.

Thanks
Scott
Thank you. In my opinion, out of all of the Denali stock wheels throughout the years, this iteration is the one that I personally like the best. I’ve considered aftermarket wheels due to the offset of the stock wheels, currently running 2 inch spacers all the way around. But for some reason every lifted Chevy or GMC truck seems to have the same black aftermarket fuel wheels. Don’t get me wrong, they look good, but I just like taking something stock and making subtle changes that aren’t easy to point out unless you know what your looking for.
My setup is simple, just 305/45/R22 Toyo Open Country ATIIIs with the 4 inch ReadyLift and front end leveling kit. Diff drop and aftermarket brakes/rotors.
Nothing really crazy about my setup, but that’s why I like it.

I did attempt to install some true 33inch tires (which are slightly larger than the 305s), but I would’ve needed to purchase aftermarket wheels due to the offset.

If anyone has any good recommendations for me, I am all ears.

dsh1106

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, did you run 2" spacers because you had to or could you have used something less? I ask because I see the Readylift site offers spacers for stock wheels.

I'm running the stock 18" on my Tahoe.

Thanks
Scott

OP
OP
Mitchell0827

Mitchell0827

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, did you run 2" spacers because you had to or could you have used something less? I ask because I see the Readylift site offers spacers for stock wheels.

Thanks
Scott
Correct, with the ReadyLift setup you cannot run stock wheels without spacers. I believe the spec sheet says 1.5” min spacer.. if I recall. But I was going to run them either way because I like the way it looks and the 1.5” that I tried out first didn’t look aggressive enough for me.
Just be certain you run quality billet aluminum Hub Centric spacers and torque to spec. Use thread lock on all your spacer nuts and check them after 50-100 miles. That’s what I did anyway. Better safe than sorry.

Hope this helps

OP
OP
Mitchell0827

Mitchell0827

Reaction score

Thanks
Scott
Also, forgot to mention…
Bora spacers seem to have the best ratings online when I was shopping around. But I wasn’t a fan of the turn around time nor was I a fan of the price. American Trucks offers many options for the GMC Sierra 1500 Denali (essentially the same truck) and I ended up purchasing the Mammoth 2” Hub Centric spacers from them. The quality is great, no play in them at all and they come in black to match my black hat rotors. The customer service and return policy is also very good as I purchased the 1.5” and didn’t like them , so they exchanged them without any hassle and they paid the return shipping, great company to do business with.

Another note for you,
If you intend on purchasing the ReadyLift 4” lift, check out discount tire direct… I purchased mine for a couple hundred dollars less than the other retailers, shipping included. I was surprised as I didn’t even think of them as a vendor for lift kits. Live and learn I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons