2015 Yukon SLT noise coming from driver's side dashboard or below

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Warhammer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wanted to post an update on this for anyone still following this thread, or experiencing this problem.

I can't say with certainty that I am out of the woods, but inexplicably, about 2 weeks ago, the noise just stopped. And I'm talking, completely stopped. Not sure if an overall temp change outside had anything to do with it, but the noise (for now) is completely gone. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the noisy period was just settling of the materials and that I never hear it again.

To be clear, I never actually got it over to the dealer, so no servicing was done between my first post and the noise stopping.

I wanted to post this update to give some hope to those still experiencing this really annoying noise...

endcom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i purchased a new 2015 yukon xl denali,
the interior liner is making a rattling noise (sounds like a loose wire in roof liner or loose roof liner)
i have taken to dealer twice and called onstar for help;
no help,
the dealer (after driving and hearing the noise) removed the rear entertainment system and saw nothing, except for the greasy finger prints the tech. left on my interior ceiling nothing was repaired.
if i press up on entertainment system the sound abates temporarily.

any advice, help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DGeneration420