2016 Denali Yukon weird rolling noise passenger side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwebe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I have a 2016 Denali that has a weird irregular noise coming from the front passenger wheel area. Hard to pinpoiny as it happens when cruising slowly, turning, slowing down to a park, whatever. It sounds like a rolling marble or heavy screw. Hard to describe and I cannot seem to pinpoint the issue. Shop says suspension is good but need to get 2nd opinion, cant see anything myself.

Anyome else have the issue?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Can you record the sound and post it to YouTube and then post the YouTube link here? This will give us a better understanding on what you are experiencing.

OP
OP
C

cwebe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Can you record the sound and post it to YouTube and then post the YouTube link here? This will give us a better understanding on what you are experiencing.
I can try to do that here later today.

slupie

Reaction score
Hey I have a 2016 Denali that has a weird irregular noise coming from the front passenger wheel area. Hard to pinpoiny as it happens when cruising slowly, turning, slowing down to a park, whatever. It sounds like a rolling marble or heavy screw. Hard to describe and I cannot seem to pinpoint the issue. Shop says suspension is good but need to get 2nd opinion, cant see anything myself.

Anyome else have the issue?
Wheel bearing, axle shaft, front diff, could be anything that is spinning. Difficult to diagnose via description, you need to actually inspect the vehicle by a reputable shop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts