2015 Yukon Denali headlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
finston

finston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Complete. Took about 30 minutes.

IMG_3871.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
finston

finston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Congrats,,
So which set of bulbs you bought and use? philips ultinon 6000k?
If so, give us you impressions about the beam and colour output, as well as clarity.

I did go with the philips. I will give my thoughts after I drive at night. So far, this morning at dawn they look great. Color is exactly what I was hoping for.

OP
OP
finston

finston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So driving tonight the lights look good but I noticed a flicker every so often. Not sure what that could mean. Both sides. Maybe alternator?

SARNCAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So driving tonight the lights look good but I noticed a flicker every so often. Not sure what that could mean. Both sides. Maybe alternator?

Make sure the wire is perfectly connected, and make sure the bulb is stable and in place.
I guess this happens when you hit bumps because fitting I guess is not perfect as Osram bulbs.

I have the same issue, but until now I haven’t fixed it. What I guess I would do is to use glue gun so the bulb won’t wiggle as well as the wire

OP
OP
finston

finston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Everything snapped in pretty snug. It’s not bumps causing it bc it happened while parked. I’ll have to troubleshoot some more today. I’m also going to contact HID Concept who I bought the lights through.

OP
OP
finston

finston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Alright, so after driving this morning they flickered a few times in the first 30 seconds or so then stopped. It's almost like there's a warm up period or something. I also turned my ac on and off to allow the compressor to pull power and that didn't cause flickering. So, we'll see how the next drive goes.

jdombrowki21

Reaction score
How the heck did you remove the factory HID's? I can't get my hand in there to turn them for shit! Any tips cause I have had my new bulbs now for a month and I can't turn the ring that holds them in.

SARNCAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How the heck did you remove the factory HID's? I can't get my hand in there to turn them for shit! Any tips cause I have had my new bulbs now for a month and I can't turn the ring that holds them in.
For me I have used a long nose plier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts